The assurance of knowing your integral blinds and glass units are from a reliable and trustworthy supplier
We adhere to the strictest guidelines, certification and compliance management for the glazing industry. Discover our industry accreditations below:
Our factory production control system has been approved and granted the CENSolutions CMS Mark.
We also comply with EN 1279:2018, which is mandatory for any business manufacturing sealed glass units for buildings.
T.U.V. Rheineland certification
Manufacturing Insulated Glass Units featuring fire-rated glass incorporating ScreenLine blinds
Quality policy statement
MORLEY GLASS & GLAZING LIMITED is committed to the principles of Quality Assurance in order to maintain the highest quality of service to our customers. In pursuit of this aim, the company has developed a Quality System to comply with the requirements of EN 1279.
Compliance with the Quality System policies and procedures is mandatory for all personnel since it is only by strict adherence to these controls that consistent standards of product and service quality can be maintained.
The Company is committed to a structured corrective action policy to ensure that the Quality System is improved in response to the demands of our customers and also those of our management requirements. It is therefore the responsibility of all personnel to examine their areas of the Quality System in the endeavour to identify and initiate improvements.
The Directors commend this Quality Policy statement to all employees of Morley Glass & Glazing Limited and look forward to extending our reputation for quality.
What is CE Marking?
By placing the CE Marking on a product a manufacturer is declaring conformity with all of the legal requirements to achieve CE Marking.
• Mandatory for ALL applicable products placed on the EU market. This does not change.
• Existing CE Marking will be recognised in the UK until the changes come into effect.
• UKCA Marking will replace CE marking for products placed on the GB market.
• UKNI may be used for products placed on the Northern Ireland market, although CE Marking may be used as an alternative there.
• The UKCA Marking will not be recognised on the EU market.
• UKNI Marking will be accepted in Eire, but not within the rest of the EU.
What is UKCA Marking?
UKCA Marking will replace CE Marking for any applicable products that are or will be placed in the GB market.
• Mandatory for NEW applicable products placed on the GB market when the changes come into effect.
• Mandatory for ALL applicable products placed on the GB market when the changes come into effect.
• Existing CE Marking will be recognised in the GB until the changes take effect.
Note: Conformity tasks must be carried out by a UK Approved Body.