Planitherm One, the most advanced thermal insulation performance glass within the Planitherm family
Superior performance ‘single-stock’ low-E glass with an optimum centre-pane U-value of 1.0 W/m2K
Designed specifically to minimise heat loss, Planitherm One is ideal for achieving the lowest U-values. The advanced coating of Planitherm One offers insulating levels far in excess of the minimum requirements set out in Approved Document L of the Building Regulations.
Its excellent performance capability is in the name – a double glazed sealed unit featuring Planitherm One will deliver an optimum centre-pane U-value of 1.0W/m2K (16mm, 90% argon-filled cavity).
If higher thermal insulation levels are your goal, Planitherm One represents the perfect choice.
It is the most advanced thermal insulation performance within the Planitherm family, Europe’s best selling low-emissivity (low-E) glass and one of the UK’s leading offline low-E coating brands.
Planithern One - optimal performance
Comfort and aesthetics
• Helps to eliminate cold areas around windows resulting in greater comfort
• Reduces incidence of condensation on the inner pane
• Neutral appearance in both transmission and reflection
• Maximises entry of natural daylight
• Maximises use of living and working areas
Enhanced thermal insulation
• An optimum centre-pane U-value of 1.0W/m2K (16mm, 90% argon-filled cavity), comfortably meeting current Building Regulations requirements for the whole window U-value for all frame types.
• Ideal for residential new build, plus light commercial new build and renovation projects using steel or aluminium frames.
• Scope for considerable reductions in heating requirements versus standard glass.
• Environmentally friendly solution, given the lower CO2 emissions associated with reduced energy consumption
SGG PLANITHERM ONE T
SGG PLANITHERM ONE T
Composition in mm
U-valua in W/m2K** - Air
SGG PLANITHERM ONE meets the durability requirements of class C or European standards EN 1096. Light and solar performance are in according with EN 410.
** Positioning the coating on Face 2 reduces the g-value in DGU to 0.49 (4mm) and 0.48 (6mm).